Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last minute rush!!

Just finished technical exams myself, didn't do very well i guess, but did my best so...its up to the judges, Dr loo and Dr chan to judge :(

I myself am gonna be free till after raya where i have to present my orchestration O3 and and also orchestration on scoring for wind orchestra..should start work now i guess :p

Anyway for my coursemates things are not going too well, they just finished technical exams yesterday, then have to rush for tmr's presentation. Thank God i'm only taking the course next sem :)

The H4 room in which we usually use for relaxing was converted into a temporary cyber cafe


all we lack is some people playing dota ( which we usually do as well but today is super packed so we opted not to :p)


Nevertheless....we still love fun. Catherine's birthday was last week, decided to celebrate today. So all of us, left our work stations and....

Yup, as much as we can work hard, and study our brains out and practise our fingers off, we still enjoy having fun :)

Now everyone's back to work and i'm...in a holiday mood :) yeah!! no more work till next week :p

No comments: