Monday, November 17, 2008

clearing the cobwebs...

Sorry guys..i know..i know...cobwebs all around :) haha

Lots have been going on, just that well i wanted to wait to get the videos of my performances to post here, but it seems..i keep forgetting to bring a hard disk to collect the videos. (yup after i lost my 8Gb thumb drive life has been miserable...)

Anyway...i just decided to get on with my posts since lots of u have been asking me to :)

So...yea my hols just started..and have been busy going around the past few days :)

Usually so busy with uni work and weekends with church, it was great having a rest...just that all of a sudden with nothing to do..it felt kinda weird...kind of like a ship going at full speed suddenly stops..it takes some time b4 u can really stop...so..i did pack my week full with activities..:)

Spent time with some high school friends, spent time with the SE leaders and all..it was really refreshing..

Ever felt too caught up with things till your whole life just revolves around doing things...assignments...duties...whatever those things are...Well I realized that was my life for the past few months...yes i do tend to like work a lot (gosh i'm a workaholic...) but fun is also a thing that should not be lacking from our lives..as was discussed in YA some time ago, recreation and rest are part of the 10 things in out lives that we should have :)

One thing i realized...is that the company you're with also determines the amount of fun you have. I do go to movies and sing k with my coursemates, but still, yesterday's dinner with at Su Chan Deli was one of the best times i had for a long time (no offence to my coursemates...).I agree with you totally Joseph..Its been a really long time since we had such fun as a group..we should do this more...some non competetive, pure fun time spending together... :)

Gosh too much to write....I started off wanting to post something of a totally different nature..but i guess i got carried away :) Guess you guys will just have to wait for my next post :p

Dont worry it'll be soon..i promise :)

No comments: