Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Apologies to my englsih readers

Dear readers who can't read chinese (which i think is almost 70% of my readers :p) I apologize for posting a chinese post prior to this. That was to defend my 12 years of chinese education :)

So just to amuse you guys, i'll just put the whole text thru google translate, see what comes out


Friends, stand up and move forward!

In life, many of our undulating road to go through, I do not know why a lot of things will happen, we need to face.

Many people will choose to avoid, choose not to face, choose to give up, choose to put things on the shelf, "shared freeze", which appears to be the best way to live on their own.

Friend,

I know it is difficult landing, and I know it hard to accept, I am aware of the need to move a lot of strength. No explanation has been given a lot of things, many things we can only let go of confidence, I believe that all is good, I believe everything will be all right, I think, after all, we will gain the victory, get blessings from them, there will be new things, but also start a good day.

Bible, John Chapter VIII of the 32 Vice-tone session, said:
"You will know the truth and the truth will make you free."

Do not go where other people how to look at things, their "line is, stop being a" day will see, others will see. There just will be the final victory! !

Friends, Come on! !
Stand up and continue to move forward, not to be tied setbacks, I believe that in the end you will get victory! !

Come on! !
I will support you.


Man, I'm glad that i don't write like that :) This teaches us that even when in a rush..do not rely totally on google translate to translate a whole phrase for you. And even if you really need to, please check the translation before you hand in whatever it was that needed translation :)

Btw some of the translation doesnt make sense, its not because i wrote nonsense...:p

2 comments:

Nicki said...

so syok sendiri wan you... write in chinese then go translate yourself! haha.. it's like cheating, two blog posts talking about the exact same thing!

sun said...

for u to read mar....u aslo cannot read chinese..if u can then oklo..